BIMB Securities is a registered Shariah Adviser under Securities Commission. BIMB Securities provides an efficient service at competitive cost to review the operations of unit trust funds, private-equity funds, real estate funds, private mandate, asset management companies and most other types of investment for Shariah compliance. Continuous compliance to Shariah principles will help to boost investors’ confidence as well as ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Advisory services provided by qualified and experienced Shariah Advisory members.
- An affordable and competitive fee structure.
- Fast and efficient service.
Our Shariah advisory services cater in particular for conventional managers who do not have an in-house Shariah adviser and for companies who wish to get third party opinion on related Shariah matters. The services include the following:-
- Shariah structuring and endorsement for new fund.
- Continuous review on investment portfolio and testament of the annual Shariah certification.
- Continuous assistance in understanding Shariah investment.
SHARIAH RESEARCH SERVICES
Our services include the performing in-depth of research and studies on Shariah issues, to conduct pre-product approval process, research, vetting of issues for submission and any other related Shariah matters.Our services also cover the provision of day-to-day Shariah advice and consultancy to our client based on the decision of the Shariah Advisory Committee of the Company and other competent Shariah authorities.
VALUE ADDED SERVICES
Apart from the Shariah advisory services, our client can also subscribe and have access to other services provided by the BIMB Securities in ensuring an end to end process for its Shariah fund hence ensuring fully compliance in every aspects.
- Dealing in Shariah Securities listed on Bursa Malaysia - Fully Shariah compliant equities.
- Institutional Sales Services - quality equities investment advice and execution service to local and global institutional investors.
- Electronic Trading Brokerage Services - high-tech electronic trading system developed in accordance with Shariah principles exclusively for the client’s convenience in trading on Bursa Malaysia.
- Share Margin Financing - Credit facility provided to finance the purchase of shares listed on Bursa Malaysia.
- Nominee/Custodian Services - holding securities and other assets on behalf of our clients, monitor and administrate client’s portfolios with regard to corporate and entitlements.
- Shariah screening and vetting.